Distributed systems Meetup
utorak, 16.10.2018, 18:00h @ MaMa
Rough plan for this meetup:
* Tips & tricks for trying things out on your own:
* Running concurrency in the same process
* Using procfile and foreman for easily starting multiple processes on the same machine
* Using vagrant to setup development cluster on your machine, that is create few virtual machines that are in same network and you can ssh into.
* Using netem for simulating various network conditions, package drops, delays, package reordering and other nasty stuff happening in real networks; vagrant example with 2 VMs