Luka Raljević: Customize everything?
Kako odabrati framework kad se o projektu zna samo da će se “specifikacija” mijenjati često. Kako mikro framework koji nam dopuštva sve može pomoći i odmoći kod takvih projekata. Zašto uopće odabrati mikro framework.
Matija Kolarić: Django Admin on Steroids
Four years ago, he held a technical talk on Django Admin. Now he is back with an interface-oriented talk on using Django Admin as a front-end SaaS interface. Using two examples, an open source Django Music Publisher (DMP) and it’s bigger closed source sibling Publishing Guru (PG), it will cover:
* changing the looks (DMP)
* modelling (database design) for domain-driven projects (DMP)
* one-to-one relationship in interface design (DMP)
* nested inlines and how to avoid them (DMP)
* permissions in interface design (DMP)
* formset validation and error reporting (DMP)
* integration tests (DMP)
* query optimizations (DMP) and limiting access in a multi-tenant SaaS (PG)
* autocomplete and dynamic interface changes (PG)
* admin-based REST API